is an MIT licensed collection with over 400 scalable icons.
To use the collection in an XPage application:
- Download the latest version from the site (I tested this page with 4.1.0) and extract the contents from the ZIP file.
- Font Awesome tries to load a
font file from the font-awesome-4.1.0 folder using a URL with a parameter (fontawesome-webfont.eot?v=4.1.0), but Domino doesn't like that
syntax. To fix that: open the font awesome CSS files (there should be 2), search the file for 'url' (you should find 5 occurrences) references, and add
?open right after the filename that's referenced. You might need to replace a ? by a an ampersand
(UPDATE: this seems to be better for compatibility with older browsers than just removing the parameters)
- Add the font-awesome-4.1.0 folder from the ZIP file (with the modified CSS files) to the WebContent
folder your application (tip: just drag-n-drop it from Windows Explorer to the Package Explorer in Domino Designer)
- Include the font-awesome.min.css CSS file to be loaded by your XPage/ theme/ layout custom control.
- All brand icons are trademarks of their respective owners.
- The use of these trademarks does not indicate endorsement of the trademark holder by Font Awesome, nor vice versa.